Guided Munro bagging above remote Glen Affric HostelTo the north of Kintail and far from view, remote Affric Hostel is tucked away from roads and civilisation. Surrounded by magnificent scenery and towering mountains, this is peaceful place close to nature. We're here for a blissful 2 night stay in the hostel and 3 days hiking over these superb mountains.
At a glance
- An extended weekend spent hiking over high mountains in the north-west of Scotland
- Staying two nights in remote Glen Affric Youth Hostel, encircled by mountains and far away from civilisation and the internet !
- At a relaxed pace, explore ridges to reach superb vantage points from where stunning views can be appreciated
- Bag 5 Munros in the area, including the mighty mountains of A'Chralaig and Sgurr nan Ceathreamhnan above their many corries and lochans
- Enjoy some easy rock-scrambling up Mullach Fraoch Choire's south ridge
- Join a small group guided by an experienced leader with extensive knowledge of the remote area
Dates and booking
Your guide will know the remote area well and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.