Guided rock-scrambliing on Arran's Glen Rosa HorseshoeWe're heading away from Arran's popular tourist areas into Glenrosa with its quietness and tranquility. Up onto the ridges, we'll hike on fine paths and scramble on rock over the Corbett summits of Beinn Tarsuinn, Cir Mhor and Caisteal Abhail and the superb ridge on A'Chir. Over to Goatfell with its superb panoramic views, we then have a fine path to return us back to Brodick and the ferry home.
At a glance
- A day hiking into a quiet and beautiful area on the Isle of Arran
- Rock-scrambling along crests and ridges, mostly at Grade 1 level, with some optional sections at Grade 2
- Reach superb vantage points from where vast views can be savoured
- Bag the Corbett summits of Beinn Tarsuinn, Cir Mhor, Goatfell and option of Caisteal Abhail depending on group desire and conditions
- Improve your rock-scrambling skills on some of Scotland's finest scrambling routes
Dates and booking
|29 Jul||£75||Places available|
Book online »
Your guide will know the area well and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
The weather here can be changeable at any time of year, this should not affect the summits we are aiming for, but could possibly involve route alterations to get there.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:4.