Weekend of guided hiking on the Arrochar AlpsThe group of rugged mountains overlooking the western shores of Loch Lomond are collectively known as the Arrochar Alps. In the core of this group is Beinn Ime - a high domed peak dominating all around. The surrounding peaks are no less rugged, the most famed of which, The Cobbler, requires some easy but exposed scrambling through a hole to reach the top of.
Late Autumn is the finest time to hike over these hills - the colours are delightful with snow most likely on the higher ground.
At a glance
- A weekend hiking over the Arrochar Alps, the mountains lying between Loch Lomond and the Rest and Be Thankful.
- Walk along fine mountain crests to reach superb vantage points for views over Loch Lomond and the Southern Highlands.
- 'Thread the Needle' - scramble though the weird rock to reach the summit of 'The Cobbler'.
- Bag 4 Munros and some Corbetts in the area including Beinn Ime, Ben Vorlich, Ben Vane and Beinn Narnain.
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology.
Dates and booking
|25-26 Nov||£95||Places available|
Book online »
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.