Guided hiking weekend in Assynt and the Far NorthThe mountains of the north-west highlands in Assynt, Coigach and north-west Sutherland stand isolated above the peat land and lochans. The most northerly Munros are contained in this vast and sparsley populated area and we're here for an extended weekend bagging these fabulous peaks.
At a glance
- Extended weekend hiking over the most northerly Munros
- Walk along fine mountain crests to reach superb vantage points for views over Assnyt and Coigach to Skye and the outer Hebrides.
- Depending on route choice, there's the option of some easy rock-scrambling.
- Bag 4 Munros and possibly some Corbetts in the area including Conival, Ben Mor Assynt, Ben Klibreck and Ben Hope.
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology.
Dates and booking
|29 Apr-1 May||£145||Places available|
Book online »
Your guide will know the remote area well and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.