Atholl bike-hiking and Munro-bagging weekendThe Atholl Munro summits of Beinn Dearg and Carn a'Chlamain along with the Corbett peak of Beinn Mheadhonach, lie some distance from the nearest road. Fortunately there are rough tracks that reach into the area, perfect for a spot of trail-biking. The hills themselves, though not particularly high, are expansive with fine views from their summits to the Cairngorms to the north, Drumochter to the west and the Perthshire hills to the south.
At a glance
- 2 days biking and hiking to high mountains in the Eastern Highlands.
- Cycle along fine tracks into remote areas.
- Reach vantage points from where expansive views can be enjoyed over the Perthshire Hills, Cairngorms and Beinn a'Ghlo.
- Bag the Munros Beinn Dearg and Carn a'Chlamain and possibly the Corbett Beinn Mheadhonach.
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology.
Dates and booking
|22-23 Jul||£95||Places available|
Book online »
|28-29 Oct||£95||Places available|
Book online »
Your guide will know the remote area well and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
There are fine tracks to access this remote area, which we recommend the use of cycling along. If you would prefer to walk in, we can arrange for this.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.