Guided bike-hiking on Ben Avon and east Cairngorm MunrosNorth of Braemar, ancient pine forests full of wildlife hide below vast plateaus. On higher ground, ptarmigan and hare bound around and the unusual volcanic tors on Ben Avon entertain inquisitive folk. We're biking into the heart of this area, from where we'll hike up to the high peaks above this land.
At a glance
- Three days of biking and hiking up high mountains and vast plateaux in the Eastern Cairngorms.
- Walk through delightful forests enriched with wildlife, from grouse and deer to snakes and ant colonies.
- Scramble up weird volcanic tors to reach superb vantage points from where vast views can be savoured.
- Bag the 4 Munros in the area - Ben Avon, Beinn a'Bhuirid, Beinn a'Chaorain and Beinn Bhreac.
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology.
Dates and booking
|7-9 Oct||£145||Places available|
Book online »
There are fine tracks to access this remote area, which we recommend the use of cycling along. If you would prefer to walk in, we can arrange for this.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.