Guided day hiking up Bynack More and Bynack BegBynack More is an intriguing Munro in the Cairngorms with a rocky summit and weird volcanic tors. At the eastern boundary of the main Cairngorn massif, this mountain sits detached and as such gives splendid views over the other Cairngorm mountains. We'll be hiking over this mountain, perhaps taking in another peak or two while spotting the wildlife - reindeer are often found roaming the higher ground and depending on the season, snow-bunting and dotterel can be seen on the crests and plateaux.
At a glance
- A day spent hiking over the summits of Bynack More in the Cairngorms.
- Reach superb vantage points from where vast views can be savoured over the Cairngorms and out over the Moray Firth.
- Bag the Munro summit of Bynack More and other peaks including Bynack Beg.
- Visit the enchanting Lochain Uaine and discover the weird volcanic tors of the Barns of Bynack.
- Option of extending the day to hike over A'Choinnich or even Cairngorm summit
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology.
Dates and booking
|13 May||£65||Places available|
Book online »
Your guide will know the remote area west of Cairngorm well and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.