Guided hiking weekend into the Cairngorm DarksideWe're in the Cairngorms for two days exploring hidden areas. We'll be aiming for 4 Munros while discovering dark Loch A'an below impressive crags, crawling into the Shelter Stone, and keeping and eye out for wildlife.
At a glance
- A weekend spent hiking into the Cairngorm wilderness
- Discover hidden lochans, clamber up weird volcanic tors and crawl inside the 'Shelter Stone'
- Reach superb vantage points from where vast views can be savoured over the Cairngorms and out over the Moray Firth
- Bag 4 Munros including Beinn Mheadhoin, Cairngorm, Beinn Bhrotain and Monadh Mor
- Variations on the days to visit other summits
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology
Dates and booking
|19-20 Aug||£95||Places available|
Book online »
Your guide will know the remote area in the Cairngorms well and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.