Guided hillwalking day to Ben ChallumIn the Southern Highlands, Ben Challum is the high mountain at the western end of Glen Lochay and dominates the views to the north of Tyndrum. We're here for a fine day of hillwalking bagging this Munro summit and possibly extending the day to take in a nearby Corbett summit or two.
At a glance
- A summer's day hiking up high mountains in the Southern Highlands
- Walk along fine crests and rugged terrain to discover hidden lochans and weird geology
- Reach superb vantage points from where vast views can be savoured, particularly down Glen Lochay and out north towards Glencoe
- Bag the Munro summit of Ben Challum and possibly the two nearby Corbett peaks of Cam Chreag and Beinn Chaorach
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology
Dates and booking
|2 Jul||£65||Places available|
Book online »
Your guide will know the remote area well and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.