Kintail Bookends - guided days hiking the Cluanie and Strath Croe MunrosAt either end of the Kintail Brothers and Sisters there is superb hiking and ridge-walking to be enjoyed. At the western end A'Ghlas Bheinn's spurs reach down to the geln below resembling the fingers of a hand and Beinn Fhada is tucked behind, teasing us with glimses of it's narrow ridge on Sgurr a'Coire Ghairbh. To the east, the Munros north of Loch Cluanie rise above lonely Ceannacroc Forest and are connected by wild spurs.
At a glance
- A weekend of hillwalking on high mountains in the Western Highlands
- Walk along fine stalker's paths, wide crests and rugged terrain to discover hidden lochans and remnants of Caledonian Forests
- Reach superb view points from where vast panoramas can be appreciated, over to Skye and north to Torridon and An Teallach
- Bag 5 Munros in the area including Beinn Fhada and Sgurr nan Conbhairean
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology
Dates and booking
|18-19 Mar||£95||Places available|
Book online »
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.