Guided hiking weekend up Slioch & the Coulin Forest peaksThe mountainous and rough area between Glen Carron and Glen Torridon is known as Coulin Forest and several Munro and Corbett peaks sit there waiting to be explored. To the east, Slioch is an impressive mountain dominating the view as travellers drive along the shores of Loch Maree.
At a glance
- An extended weekend of hiking up high mountains in the Northern Highlands.
- Walk along fine crests and rugged terrain above hidden lochans and huge cliffs.
- Reach superb vantage points from where vast views can be savoured, particularly over to Torridon, Applecross and Skye.
- Bag 4 Munros in the area including Sgor Ruadh, Beinn Liath Mhor, Maol Chean-dearg and Slioch.
- Option to extend the days by hiking up a nearby Corbett peak or two.
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology.
Dates and booking
|1-3 Apr||£145||Places available|
Book online »
Your guide will know the areas well and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.