Guided 3 days of winter hiking on the Crianlarich MunrosThe view northwards from the Central Belt is dominated by the massive twin peaks of Ben More and Stob Binnein. These mountains are at the eastern end of a twisting ridge that contains several Munro summits, all distinctively different in character.
At a glance
- 3 days of guided winter hill-walking in the Southern Highlands.
- Hike along fine mountain crests above Glen Dochart, Glen Falloch and the Braes of Balquhidder.
- Enjoy the winter atmosphere with the safety of a guide, perhaps improving your winter skills.
- Walk along fine crests and rugged terrain to discover hidden lochans and reach superb vantage points from where vast views can be savoured.
- Bag up to 7 Munros in the area including An Caisteal, Cruach Ardrain and mighty Ben More.
- Join a small group led by an experienced winter qualified leader with a good knowledge of the area's wildlife, flora and geology.
Dates and booking
Your guide will know the remote area well and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.