Guided weekend hiking on Ben Cruachan and neighbouring MunrosHigh above Loch Awe, Ben Cruachan looks down into the dark coire holding the Cruachan Reservoir below. Behind this massiff are the softer mountains of Beinn a'Chochuill and Beinn Eunaich.
At a glance
- A weekend of hiking up high mountains in the Southern Highlands.
- Walk along fine crests and rugged terrain high above the glens between Loch Etive and Loch Awe.
- Reach superb vantage points from where vast views can be savoured, particularly down to Jura, out to Mull and along Loch Etive to Glence.
- Bag 4 Munros in the area including Ben Cruachan, Stob Daimh, Beinn Eunaich and Beinn a'Chochuill.
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology.
Dates and booking
|28-29 October||£95||Places available|
Book online »
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.