Guided rock-scrambling on Etive Mor's Curved RidgeBuachaille Etive Mor, the 'big shepherd of Etive', is an imposing mountain, rising dramatically above Rannoch Moor and guarding eastern approaches to Glencoe. 'Curved Ridge' is a superb Grade 3 scrambling route aiming directly for the Buachaille's northern Munro summit, Stob Dearg.
After the Aonach Eagach, 'Curved Ridge' is the most popular and well known rock-scramble in the Glencoe area. The holds are good, the difficulties are never too sustained and the views are exhilarating.
At a glance
- A guided day rock-scrambling up Etive Mor via Curved Ridge.
- Clamber up the ridge, a summer Grade 3 rock-scramble and 'moderate' rock-climb.
- Reach superb vantage points such as Crowberry Tower from where vast views can be savoured.
- Bag the Munro summits of Stob Dearg and Stob na Broige.
- Improve your rock-scrambling skills on one of Scotland's finest scrambling routes.
- Join a small group led by an experienced local guide
Dates and booking
|21 May||£95||Fully booked|
|19 Sep||£95||Places available|
Book online »
Your guide will know the mountains and routes well and will also be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:3.