Guided day scrambling on Cona' Mheall and Beinn DeargBeinn Dearg and Cona' Mheall dominate the scenery when driving north across the Dirrie More towards Ullapool. A circuit of the corrie skyline, taking in the two Munro summits, provides an engrossing and challenging route with some easy rock-scrambling on the way.
At a glance
- A day of hiking and scrambling up high mountains in the North-West Highlands.
- Walk along fine crests and rugged terrain to reach superb vantage points from where vast views can be savoured.
- Enjoy superb, yet easy rock-scrambling up the south spur of Cona Mheall.
- Bag the two Munros of Beinn Dearg and Cona' Mheall, with the option of extending the route to include nearby Meall nan Ceapraichean.
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology.
Dates and booking
|28 Sep||£75||Places available|
Book online »
Your guide will know the mountains and routes well and will also be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.