Guided winter hiking on the Munros above Bridge of OrchyDriving north from Tyndrum, Beinn Dorain creates an impressive sight with its slopes sweeping directly up from above the West Highland Way to form a conical mountain. Behind this domintating peak, there is an expanse of crests and hills awaiting curious boots ! The views from the high ground are dramatic, particularly northwards over Rannoch Moor towards Lochaber and Ben Nevis
At a glance
- Three days of winter hill-walking in the Southern Highlands.
- Hike along fine mountain crests above Rannoch Moor and Breadalbane.
- Enjoy the winter atmosphere with the safety of a guide, perhaps improving your winter skills.
- Reach superb vantage points from where vast views to Glencoe, Ben Nevis, Lawers and as far as the Cairngorms can be savoured.
- Bag 5 Munros in the area including mighty Beinn Dorain, Beinn a'Chreachain and lonely Beinn Mhanach.
- Join a small group led by an experienced winter qualified leader with a good knowledge of the area's wildlife, flora and geology.
Dates and booking
|4-6 Mar||£145||Places available|
Book online »
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.