Early winter on the Drumochter MunrosWe're in the Central Highlands heading up a variety of summits on the eastern side of the Drumochter Pass. It's January, so hopefully there will be a snow covering - great for wildlife spotting and practicing winter skills !
At a glance
- A weekend of guided hiking up the high peaks on both sides of the A9 above Balsporran and the Drumochter Pass.
- Walk along wide mountain crests tracing faint paths and old fence-lines.
- Reach fine vantage points with views overlooking Loch Ericht to the Ben Alder group and beyond.
- Bag 6 Munros in the area including Beinn Udlamain, Sgairneach Mhor, A'Bhuidheanach Beag and Carn na Caim.
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology.
2017 dates and booking
|18-19 November||£95||Places available|
Book online »
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.