Bike-hiking and Munro-bagging west of BraemarIn one of the more remoter corners of the Cairngorms and well away from roads, sit the lonely remains of Geldie Lodge. Encircling these ruins are the gentle sloping shoulders of high mountains. Fine tracks head from the roadside, giving quick and easy access for those on bikes.
At a glance
- 3 days biking and hiking to high mountains in the Eastern Highlands.
- Cycle along fine tracks into remote areas with remnants of past lives.
- Walk along wide hill crests and rugged terrain to discover hidden lochans and dark corries.
- Reach vantage points from where expansive views can be enjoyed over the Cairngorms and Beinn a'Ghlo.
- Bag up to 4 Munros in the area including Carn Ealar and Beinn Bhrotain.
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology.
Dates and booking
|10-12 Jul||£145||Places available|
Book online »
There are fine tracks to access this remote area, which we recommend the use of cycling along. If you would prefer to walk in, we can arrange for this.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.