Northern Escape - guided hillwalking in the Far North corner of ScotlandThe mountains of the north-west highlands in Coigach, Assynt and Sutherland stand isolated above the peat land and lochans. Although most don't reach Munro height, they are rugged peaks, all with individual characters.
We're here aiming up these remote and spectacular peaks over 5 days. The event is laid out with two easier days so as most people can join for all days, or you can opt to dip in and out as you please.
At a glance
- 5 days of hiking up rough mountains in the North-West Highlands
- Walk along fine paths, narrow crests and rugged terrain to discover hidden lochans and remnants of past lives
- Reach superb vantage points from where vast views can be savoured over other mountains and to Skye and the Outer Hebrides
- Bag several Corbetts and other peaks in the area including Suilven, Quinag, Stac Pollaidh, Foinaven and Arkle
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology
Dates and booking
|5-9 May||£275||Places available|
Book online »
Your guide will know the remote area well and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.