Guided day on the Forcan Ridge and Sgurr na SgineThe bold outline of the Forcan Ridge rises dramatically above the western end of Glen Shiel. The ridge line travels up to the summit of The Saddle and other peaks from where vast views stretch out to Skye and the Outer Hebrides. To the west of this superb mountain is Sgurr na Sgine, a fine peak leading onto the South Glen Shiel Ridge.
We're here for a day summit-bagging and easy rock-scrambling up the crests !
At a glance
- A day hiking into a remote and beautiful area in the Western Highlands.
- Rock-scrambling along crests and ridges, mostly at Grade 1 level, with some optional sections at Grade 2.
- Reach superb vantage points from where vast views can be savoured.
- Bag the Munro summits of The Saddle and Sgurr na Sgine
- Improve your rock-scrambling skills on some of Scotland's finest scrambling routes.
Dates and booking
|15 Apr||£75||Fully booked|
|9 Jul||£75||Places available|
Book online »
Your guide will know the area well and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
The weather here can be changeable at any time of year, this should not affect the summits we are aiming for, but could possibly involve route alterations to get there.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:4.