Guided hiking weekend on the Munros of the Black MountThe mountains west of the Black Mount are fine peaks towarding above Loch Tulla and the southern approaches to Glencoe. Many a traveller has stopped by Loch na h-Achlaise to snap the enchanting view of the mountains reflected in the calm lochans. The dominant peaks in this range are Stob Gabhar, Creise and Meall a'Bhuiridh and there are many options open to hillwalkers wanting to gain their summits.
At a glance
- A weekend of hiking up high mountains in the Central Highlands.
- Walk along fine paths into remote areas and up rugged terrain to reach high crests and ridges.
- Reach superb vantage points from where expansive views can be appreciated to the Glencoe mountains and Rannoch.
- Bag 4 Munros in the area - Stob a'Choire Odhair, Stob Gabhar, Creise and Meall a'Bhuiridh.
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the area's wildlife, flora and geology.
Dates and booking
|8-9 Apr||£95||Places available|
Book online »
Your guide will know the remote area well and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.