Guided day hike on Beinn a'GhloBeinn a'Ghlo is the collective name for a mountain range containing three fine Munro peaks in Perthsihre east of Glen Tilt. The southerly peak in the range, Carn Liath is a prominant peak and an indicator of weather when driving past on the A9. The highest peak, Carn nan Gabhar is at the northern end of the mountain and gives fine views in all directions from its summit.
We're on this range for a fine day of hill-walking over the 3 main Munros summits, and possibly more, that form this mighty Beinn a'Ghlo.
At a glance
- A day of hiking to high mountains in the south-eastern Highlands
- Reach vantage points from where expansive views can be enjoyed over the Perthshire Hills and Cairngorms
- Bag the Munro summits of Carn Liath, Braigh Coire Chruinn-bhalgain and Carn nan Gabhar
- Option to extend the day over Airgiod Bheinn and possibly Beinn Vuirich
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology
Dates and booking
|24 Jul||£65||Places available|
Book online »
|30 Oct||£65||Places available|
Book online »
Your guide will know the remote area in which this mountain is situated and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
There are options to extend the day to include other peaks if weather and group fitness allow.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.