Guided hiking up the Munros of GlencoeThe grand and complex cliffs and buttresses of Etive Mor, Etive Beag and Bidean nam Bian tower over Glencoe, their mountain spurs thrust into the glen like raised knuckles. There are intricate corries, hidden caves and narrow ridges to find while reaching the summits which afford spectacular views. We have organised a guided adventure over 3 days exploring these impressive mountains.
At a glance
- An extended weekend over 3 days, hiking in a beautiful part of the Central Highlands
- Reach superb vantage points from where vast views can be savoured down Glen Etive, across Glencoe to Ben Nevis and out to Mull and beyond
- Explore dramatic scenery and walk through the enchanting and mysterious 'Lost Valley of Glencoe'
- Bag 6 Munro summits over 3 days including Bidean nam Bian, Stob Dearg on Etive Mor and Stob Dubh on Etive Beag
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader who knows the area well
Dates and booking
|5-7 May||£145||Places available|
Book online »
|27-29 Dec||£145||Places available|
Book online »
Your guide will know the mountains well and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.