Guided weekend on classic Glencoe rock scrambles !In addition to the famed 'Aonach Eagach' and mighty Buachaillie Etive Mor's 'Curved Ridge', Glencoe has much more to offer in the way of fine rock-scrambling routes. We're based in and around this fabulous area for an extended weekend discovering some of these routes.
You'll have the excitement of clambering up some routes that we don't do an any other events and we'll prepare you for other great days, including the Aonach Eagach ridge traverse and the Skye Cuillin Munros.
At a glance
- An extended weekend of hiking and scrambling up high mountains around Glencoe in the Central Highlands.
- Discover quiet routes away from the usual tourist tracks.
- Get to grips with the delighful rock on Garbh Bheinn, scramble up the Bidean nam Bian's 'Zig-Zags' and have fun on Beinn a'Bheithir's 'Schoolhouse Ridge' - some of the best summer Grade 1 rock-scrambles in the area.
- Reach superb vantage points from where vast views can be savoured.
- Bag 4 Munros and 1 Corbett, including Bidean nam Bian, Sgor Dhonhuill and Garbh Bheinn.
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology.
Dates and booking
|15-17 September||£150||Places available|
Book online »
Your guide will know the remote area well and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology. Your guide will also have a rope for security should the need arise.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £75 per day.