Weekend hiking on the Corryhully Horseshoe and GulvainWest of the 'Great Glen', Gulvain and the mountains in the Corry Horseshoe aboe Glenfinnan hint at the rugged remoteness lying just beyond in Morar and the Rough Bounds of Knoydart. On clear days the views from the summits of these hills are outstanding, particularly westwards along Loch Morar towards Rum and Skye.
At a glance
- A weekend hillwalking to high peaks above the famed 'Road to the Isles'.
- Walk through quiet glens, up stalkers path and along fine crests and ridges.
- Reach superb vantage points from where vast views along Loch Monar to Rum and Skye can be savoured.
- Bag 3 Munros in the area including Sgurr Thuilm, Sgurr nan Coireachan and Gulvain.
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology.
Dates and booking
|11-12 Mar||£95||Places available|
Book online »
Your guide will know the remote area well and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.