Guided extended weekend on the Munros of InverlaelThe north-west of Scotland holds a charm like nowhere else in the country. Pitted with glimmering lochans, the land creates mountains that are remote and isolated, hidding secrets well out of view. We're based in Ullapool, the charming village central in the area from where we're striking out to Inverlael for a Munro-bagging spree !
At a glance
- An extended weekend over 3 days, hiking into remote and beautiful areas
- Reaching superb vantage points from where vast views can be savoured over to Skye and the Far North
- Walk along fine crests and wide mountain plateaux above Inverlael and Freevater
- Bag 6 Munro summits including Seana Bhraigh, Am Faochagach, Cona Mheall and mighty Beinn Dearg
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology
Dates and booking
|3-5 Jun||£145||Places available|
Book online »
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.