Guided peak-bagging holiday in KnoydartPossibly the most beautiful area in Scotland, Knoydart is a peninsula on the mainland's west coast facing towards Skye. Without road or rail links, this is a remote and rugged area offering tranquillity. The mountains are complex, with Ladhar Bheinn (Larven) dominating the peninsula above high ridges, cliffs and dark coires.
At a glance
- By boat from Mallaig, cross over sea to Inverie, Knoydart's picturesque little village.
- Stay in the comfortable Knoydart Foundation Bunkhouse in the heart of a vibrant community.
- Enjoy some of Scotland's finest scenery while hiking up some fabulous mountains and hills.
- Bag all 3 Munros in the peninsula, with the option to add in some Corbetts too !
- Join a small group lead by an experienced guide who has a fine knowledge of Knoydart's wilderness.
Dates and booking
|4-7 Sep||£375||Places available|
Book online »
The package includes 3 days guided hill-walking, 3 nights accommodation at the Knoydart Foundation Bunkhouse, and the Western Isles boat transport from Mallaig to Inverie.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.