Lawers Raid - guided day bagging 7 MunrosOverlooking the vast length of Loch Tay, the Ben Lawers Nature Reserve is a beautiful area renowned for its rare arctic-alpine flora, particularly in the northern corries. This area also contains many peaks, including Ben Lawers, the tenth highest mountain in the UK. These peaks, of which 7 are Munros, lie in a continous chain stretching for 12km and which makes for a superb long hill-walking day. This is not as daunting as it first sounds and is an excellent introduction to multi-Munro bagging !
At a glance
- A guided day hiking over high peaks in the Southern Highlands.
- Walk along fine crests and wide mountain plateaux above Loch Tay and Glen Lyon.
- Reach superb vantage points from where expansive views over the Grampians and Perthshire forests can be savoured.
- Bag 7 Munros in the area including Ben Lawers, Beinn Ghlas and An Stuc.
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology.
Dates and booking
|3 Jun||£65||Places available|
Book online »
Your guide will know the reugged area well and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.