A weekend of guided hiking on the Glen Lochay MunrosAs you drive through Glen Dochart and past Crianarich and Tyndrum, the view to the north is dominated by the Glen Lochay hills. Sgiath Chuill, Meall Ghlas and Ben Challum show their southern aspects from this angle, with mighty Beinn Sheasgarnich and rugged Creag Mhor hidden well out of sight. To bag these mountain summits, we'll take 3 days of relaxed hiking, heading in from quiet Glen Lochay on two of the days and from Tyndrum on the third day.
At a glance
- Extended weekend of hiking up high mountains in the Southern Highlands
- Walk along fine crests and rugged terrain to discover hidden lochans and remnants of past lives.
- Reach superb vantage points from where vast views can be savoured over the Crianlarich Hills and northwards to Ben Nevis
- Bag 5 Munros including Beinn Sheasgarnich, Creag Mhor, Sgiath Chuill, Meall Ghlas and Beinn Challum
- Options to add in some Corbett peaks including Cam Chreag, Beinn Chaorach and Beinn nan Imirean
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology
Dates and booking
|23-25 Sep||£145||Places available|
Book online »
Your guide will know the remote area well and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.