Lochnagar Raid - guided day bagging the Munros surrounding Loch MuickHigh above Royal Deeside, Lochnagar looks down into dark corries and deep lochans. This peak is the dominant mountain in a superb high-level area which boasts 5 Munros. We'll be aiming to bag all of these Munros over a long summer's day hiking in from Glen Muick.
At a glance
- A guided day hiking up high mountains in the Eastern Highlands
- Walk along high crests above Loch Muick and Loch Callater discovering beautiful waterfalls, vast cliffs and dark corries
- Reach superb vantage points from where vast views can be savoured over the Cairngorms
- Bag 5 Munros in the area including Broad Cairn, Cairn Bannoch and Lochnagar's summit, Cac Carn Beag
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology
Dates and booking
|19 Jun||£65||Places available|
Book online »
Your guide will know the remote area well and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.