Guided weekend of winter hiking on Ben Lui and neighbouring MunrosBen Lui is a spectacular mountain, beautifully shaped and therefore easily identified from the glens and from other summits. Combined with its neighbouring Munros, this area makes for an ideal location for a weekend of winter hiking and hillwalking.
At a glance
- A weekend of winter hiking up high mountains in the Southern Highlands.
- Walk along fine crests and rugged terrain to discover hidden lochans and remnants of past lives.
- Reach superb vantage points from where vast views can be savoured, particularly down Loch Lomond and out west towards the Inner Hebrides.
- Bag 4 Munros in the area including Ben Oss, Beinn Dubhchraig, Ben Lui and Beinn a'Chleibh.
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology.
Dates and booking
Your guide will know the remote area well and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.