Guided bike-hike days into the Monar wildernessLost in the North-West Highlands, the remote area surrounding Loch Monar is for the most part hidden well from view. This vast wilderness holds mountains with long ridges and wide plateaus. Keep your eyes pealed, we've seen eagles here !
At a glance
- Three days spent hiking over high mountains in the north-west of Scotland.
- Cycle on fine tracks to remote locations, encircled by mountains and far away from civilisation.
- At a leisurely pace, explore ridges to reach superb vantage points from where stunning views can be appreciated.
- Bag up to 5 Munros in the area, including the mighty mountains of Lurg Mhor and Sgurr a'Chaorainn above wild corries and lochans.
- Join a small group guided by an experienced leader with extensive knowledge of the remote area.
Dates and booking
|2-4 Sep||£145||Places available|
Book online »
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.