Guided days on the Mullardoch and Affric MunrosLoch Mullardoch in the Western Highlands is encircled by high mountains and long ridges. Tucked away in a remote area, with only a narrow single track road reaching the dam through Glen Cannich, there is a real sense of remoteness in this area. With no roads or tracks along Loch Mullardoch's shores, bagging the peaks requires a fair bit of effort and planning.
At a glance
- A weekend spent hiking over high mountains in the north-west of Scotland.
- By boat, sail along Loch Mullardoch to reach the heart of the area.
- Explore ridges to reach superb vantage points from where stunning views can be appreciated.
- Bag 9 Munros in the area, including the mighty mountains of Sgurr na Lapaich, Mam Sodhail and Carn Eighe above their many corries and lochans.
- Join a small group guided by an experienced leader with extensive knowledge of the remote area.
Dates and booking
|20-21 May||£160||Places available|
Book online »
|24-25 Jun||£160||Fully booked|
Your guide will know the remote area well and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £95 per day.