Loch Ossian Munros by bike and on footNorth of Rannoch Moor, a remote wilderness surrounds Loch Ossian, and overlooked by high mountains. Although very beautiful with wildlife and fauna in abundance, this area requires some effort and planning to access.
Join us biking into this wilderness and hiking up several remote Munro summits, including Beinn na Lap, Carn Dearg and Chno Dearg. We'll be hiking at a leisurely pace and staying overnight in a comfortable hostel.
At a glance
- 3 days biking and hiking to high mountains in the Central Highlands.
- Cycle along fine tracks into remote areas with remnants of past lives.
- Walk along wide hill crests and rugged terrain to discover hidden lochans and dark corries.
- Reach vantage points from where expansive views can be enjoyed over Ossian, Rannoch and to Glencoe and Ben Nevis.
- Bag Munros in the area including Carn Dearg, Sgor Gaibhre and Beinn na Lap.
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology.
Dates and booking
|21-23 Apr||£145||Places available|
Book online »
There are fine tracks to access this remote area, which we recommend the use of cycling along. If you would to prefer to take the train in, we can arrange to meet you at Corrour Halt.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.