Hiking on the peaks around Loch QuoichThe mountains around Loch Quoich sit on the edge of The Rough Bounds of Knoydart and afford fantastic seaward views to Skye and beyond from their summits. Grassy slopes rising above the loch lead to high crests with precipitous craggy drops. Most of the access is on fairly good stalker's paths, built well before the construction of the dams.
At a glance
- Two days of hiking up high mountains in the north-west Highlands.
- Walk up fine stalker's paths to gain rugged terrain above dark corries and huge cliffs.
- Reach superb vantage points from where vast views can be savoured, particularly over the Rough Bounds of Knoydart and the South Glen Shiel Ridge.
- Bag up to 4 Munros, including Gleuoraich, Spidean Mialach, Sgurr a'Mhaoraich and Gairich.
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology.
Dates and booking
|4-5 November||£95||Places available|
Book online »
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.