Rum Cuillin - guided hike, bike, scramble & backpack !The unique and wild Isle of Rum nestles in the Inner Hebrides. Rising directly from sea-level, the Rum Cuillin dominates the skyline. The main part of this ridge is around 10km, with some exciting scrambling guaranteed !
Rum's Cuillin ridge forms a natural horseshoe route, starting from Harris on the south-west of the island. We're biking to Harris and setting up a two-night camp there.
At a glance
- An extended Spring weekend over 3 days, biking and hiking into remote and beautiful areas
- Wild camp over 2 nights under vast starry skies far from light-pollution
- Reach superb vantage points from where vast views can be savoured
- Rock-scrambling along crests and ridges, mostly at Grade 1 level, with some optional sections at Grade 2
- Bag 2 Corbett summits and other peaks on the Rum Cuillin including Ainshval and Askival
- Improve your rock-scrambling skills on some of Scotland's finest scrambling routes
Dates and booking
|29 Apr-1 May||£145||Fully booked|
|15-17 May||£145||Places available|
Book online »
The package includes 3 days guided hiking and hill-walking and the Calmac Small Isles ferry costs from Mallaig to Rum.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.