Guided days on the Forcan Ridge, South Glen Shiel Ridge and Beinn SgritheallThe South Glen Shiel ridge is one of the finest moutain ranges in Scotland. A varied range of peaks stretch for 13km in one continuous, well-defined chain. The drops between the peaks are not great and only once does the ridge fall below 800m. Contrasting to this, the bold outlines of the Forcan Ridge and Beinn Sgritheall shout loud as they rise dramatically from the valley floors at the western end of Glen Shiel.
At a glance
- An extended weekend of hiking and scrambling up high mountains in the Western Highlands.
- Walk along fine crests and rugged terrain to reach superb vantage points from where vast views can be savoured.
- Enjoy superb, yet easy rock-scrambling up the Forcan Ridge.
- Bag 10 Munros over the weekend including The Saddle, Sgurr na Sgine, Aonach Air Chrith, Creag a'Mhaim and Beinn Sgritheall.
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology.
Dates and booking
|26-28 Aug||£145||Places available|
Book online »
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:4.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day (£75 for the Forcan Ridge day).