Guided hiking weekend on the Munros east of Glen EtiveSouth of Glencoe, a narrow road leads down into remote Glen Etive. At the end of the glen, Loch Etive rests, surrounded on both sides by mountains rising dramatically from sea-level to give the loch a fjord-like pressence. Join us for a weekend of guided hillwalking into this wonderful area. We're hiking up rugged terrain to reach high crests and ridges, bagging 5 Munros on the way including mighty Ben Starav and Stob Coir'an Albannaich.
At a glance
- A weekend of hiking up high mountains in the Central Highlands
- Walk along fine paths into remote areas and up rugged terrain to reach high crests and ridges
- Reach superb vantage points from where expansive views can be appreciated, particularly down Loch Etive and up to Glencoe
- Bag 5 Munros in the area including Ben Starav, Stob Coir' an Albannaich and Beinn nan Aighenan
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the area's wildlife, flora and geology
Dates and booking
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.