Weekend hiking in Strathfarrar and east MonarDesignated a National Nature Reserve in 1977, Glen Strathfarrar is a quiet place, virtually traffic free and very beautiful. A gate at the head of the glen restricts visitors to a small number, therefore calmness is guaranteed and wildlife is plentiful !
At a glance
- A weekend hiking into a remote and quiet area, far away from civilisation.
- Walk along fine ridges and vast mountain plateaux above Loch Monar and Glen Strathfarrar.
- Reach superb vantage points from where vast views to Skye, Torridon and beyond can be savoured.
- Bag 5 Munros in the area including Sgurr a'Choire Ghlas, Sgurr Fhuar-thuill and Maoile Lunndaidh.
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology.
Dates and booking
|11-12 November||£95||Places available|
Book online »
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £65 per day.