Guided day traversing the Meall nan Tarmchan RidgeAbove the western end of Loch Tay and Killin is a chain of rugged peaks. Collectively these are known as the Tarmachan ridge. With fine tracks lower down, faint paths higher up and a car-park at 500m above sea-level this makes for a fine day of hillwalking.
At a glance
- A day of hill-walking in the Southern Highlands.
- Walk along fine crests and wide mountain plateaux above Loch Tay and Glen Lyon.
- Reach superb vantage points from where expansive views over the Grampians and Perthshire forests can be savoured.
- Bag 1 Munro and 3 Munro Tops in the area including Meall nan Tarmachan, Meall Garbh and Beinn nan Eachan.
- Enjoy some easy rock-scrambling on Meall Garbh.
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology.
Dates and booking
|4 Jun||£65||Places available|
Book online »
Your guide will know the reugged area well and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:6.