Hiking and scrambling on Torridon's giantsThe Torridon Giants are impressive mountains in the North-West Highlands. They are typically sandstone mountains topped of with layers of quartzite that shimmer in sunlight when wet.
There is some great fun to be had here exploring ridges, hiking to stunning coires and looking out to vast views. Over three days we'll be taking in the finest peaks - Beinn Alligin, Beinn Eighe and Liathach - exploring their ridges and crests, all while developing rock-scrambling techniques and skills.
At a glance
- 3 days guided hiking into remote and beautiful areas, exploring some of the oldest rock in the country.
- Reaching superb vantage points from where vast views can be savoured.
- Rock-scrambling along crests and ridges, mostly at Grade 1 level, with some optional sections at Grade 2.
- Bag 6 Munro summits on Beinn Alligin, Beinn Eighe and Liathach.
- Improve your rock-scrambling skills on some of Scotland's finest scrambling routes.
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader with a good knowledge of the wildlife, flora and geology.
Dates and booking
|27-29 May||£175||Fully booked|
|14-16 Oct||£175||Places available|
Book online »
Your guide will know the areas well and be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:4.
You would be very welcome to join us for part of the trip, the cost of which is £75 per day.