Guided day climbing Tower Ridge on Ben NevisWe're climbing and scrambling up 'Tower Ridge' on Ben Nevis, probably the most renouned climber's route on the mountain's North Face. The exposure is sensational as we move across the narrow crests and negotiate The Tower and Tower Gap. With challenging rock, and some intricate navigation, having a guide who knows the ridge inside-out is the best way to conquer this route.
At a glance
- A guided day rock-scrambling up Tower Ridge, the classic climb on Ben Nevis
- Clamber up the ridge, a summer Grade 3 rock-scramble and 'difficult' grade rock-climb.
- Cross the Great Chimney and Tower Gap
- Options include returning along the CMD arete, or better still, descending Ledge Route
- Reach superb vantage points from where vast views can be savoured.
- Join a small group led by an experienced leader who knows the 'Ben' extremely well.
Dates and booking
|11 Jun||£95||Fully booked|
|20 Sep||£95||Fully booked|
Your guide will know Ben Nevis North Face and the routes well and will also be able to give you insight into the flora, fauna and geology.
Our maximum guide to client ratio on this event is 1:3.